Used regularly, Love Your Breasts:
- Hydrates, plumps and firms the skin
- Restructures and bolsters breast tissue
- Stimulates collagen and elastin in the skin
- Uplifts and balances one’s mood
All of our products are dermatology tested.
Massage liberally over your breasts once or twice a day using gentle, circular, upward strokes until skin feels replenished. For best results use on damp skin after shower or bath. Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
To enhance the aromatherapy benefits of Love Your Breasts, put a few additional drops of the oil between your hands, rub them together for a few seconds and then inhale deeply several times.
This oil is especially good for you if you are suffering from PMS, anxiety or stress. Since its hormone balancing molecules enter the bloodstream immediately, you may experience a positive mood after application. To top it off, the ylang-ylang essential oil is an excellent aphrodisiac.
Because of its effect on the hormonal system, we do not recommend using this oil during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Massaging your breasts regularly provides many therapeutic and cosmetic benefits. Breast health issues can be prevented by getting to know your breasts through daily massage and self-exams.
By kneading and stroking your breasts using different amounts of pressure you remove damaging toxins. Breast massage invigorates drainage of the breasts’ lymphatic system, which eliminates harmful waste and allows blood to travel to the breast tissue.
Massaging your breasts also assists in breaking up benign cysts, promotes circulation, and strengthens the muscle tissue of the chest. With breast massage, your breasts will be firmer and less likely to drop.
When massaging your breasts with Love Your Breasts use gentle, circular, upward strokes following the direction of the arrows in the illustration below.
More importantly, regular breast massage combined with monthly self-examination will allow you to notice changes or irregularities in your breasts that could lead to early cancer detection.
- Evening primrose oil contains many fatty acids that are essential for boosting the cell structure and elasticity of the skin.
- Clary sage and Damask rose essential oils protect skin’s cells and encourage new cell growth while tightening the skin.
- The anti-oxidant properties of apricot kernel oil combined with the ultra-rich in vitamin E hazelnut oil firm up and rejuvenate the skin.
- Damask rose, evening primrose and geranium essential oils support the female hormonal system while clary sage encourages relaxation and lessens stress.
- Ylang-ylang and sesame oil have anti-aging properties.
Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil ∙ Hazel (Corylus Avellana) Nut Oil ∙ Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Seed Oil * ∙ Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Seed Oil * ∙ Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil * ∙ Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) Herb Oil * ∙ Clary sage (Salvia Sclarea) Flower Oil ∙ Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Leaf Oil * ∙ Ylang-ylang (Cananga Odorata)Flower Oil ∙ Damask Rose (Rosa Damascena) Flower Oil* ∙ Tocopherol** ∙ Limonene** ∙ Linalool** ∙ Citronellol** ∙ Geraniol**∙ Farnesol** ∙ Benzyl Benzoate**∙ Benzyl Salicylate*** Organic
** Naturally occurring in essential oils