Vulvar dryness (also known as vaginal dryness) affects women of all ages. Although it occurs more often in older women, particularly after menopause, women facing hormonal changes, diabetes, immune disorders, thyroid disease, and other conditions, may experience dryness and irritation. Nourish Your V was designed to bring relief with the most effective, safe and natural ingredients.
Adding Nourish Your V to your intimate self-care routine:
- Helps build moisture in the vulva or external genital area.
- Soothes dryness of the vulva or area outside the vagina
- Enhances lubrication and imparts a sense of comfort
- Calms and reduces irritation caused by dryness, chafing, waxing, shaving or laser hair removal
Nourish Your V has been clinically tested by dermatologists and gynecologists.
After 28 days of use, the majority of respondents in a clinical study found that it had a significant lubricating effect on the mucous membranes of their vulva or external genital area and that it had helped reduce the sensation of dryness. In the cosmetic evaluation, the majority of respondents found it easy to apply, with a pleasant color, texture, and smell. Click here to learn more about our clinical trial.
Apply a generous amount on the vulva, the labia minora or inner lips once or twice a day or as needed. Best results are achieved when used for 28 consecutive days.
Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women or with other treatments. For external use only.
Use before or after yoga, spinning, swimming or other fitness activities to maintain the intimate area feeling hydrated, odorized and fresh.
Our special formula of cold-pressed virgin oils and essential oils is rich and effective in therapeutic and comforting properties.
- Avocado oil nourishes the vulva and intimate skin while reducing feelings of discomfort.
- Apricot kernel and argan oils provide moisture and elasticity to the skin.
- Calendula helps repair the skin with its potent antioxidant compounds.
- Chamomile and lavender oils help to soothe the intimate skin.