Massaging Tone Your Curves all over the body can help:
- Strengthen the connective skin tissue
- Improve circulation
- Boost elasticity
- Tighten and firm the skin
- Calm and center the mind
All of our products are dermatologist tested.
Massage Tone Your Curves over your whole body (including arms, buttocks and abdomen) after shower or bath while skin is slightly damp to enhance absorption. Use circular motion or strokes as you massage. Best if applied on clean skin.
When massaging your body with Tone Your Curves use circular, upward strokes following the direction of the arrows illustrated below.
To enhance the aromatherapy benefits of Tone Your Curves, put a few additional drops of the oil between your hands, rub them together for a few seconds and then inhale deeply several times.
We suggest you apply Tone Your Curves in the evening, before bed, so that it does its magic overnight. Our bodies naturally repair during sleep and bedding warms up your body allowing for an even deeper penetration.
This oil is also great to use after sunbathing to lock in moisture.
- Indian pennywort, clary sage, rosewood, geranium, bay laurel and lemongrass essential oils help reduce toxins and stimulate circulation.
- Siberian fir, bay laurel, patchouli and clary sage essential oils assist in the recovery of muscle tone.
- Geranium, Mediterranean cypress and rosewood oils aid in stimulating the lymphatic system and support the reinvigoration of cells.
- Indian pennywort, lemongrass, rosewood, Mediterranean cypress, juniper, geranium, and neroli have a balancing effect on cells and tissues supporting the process of restructuring, the skin’s connective tissue.
- Apricot kernel, hazelnut, sesame seed and sunflower seed oils absorb deeply into the skin to offer intense hydration through Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Omega-6 and 9 fatty acids leaving the skin soft and supple.
Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Seed Oil* ∙ Indian Pennywort (Centella Asiatica) Leaf Extract ∙ Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil ∙ Hazel (Corylus Avellana) Nut Oil ∙ Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Seed Oil* ∙ Siberian fir (Abies Sibirica) Leaf Oil ∙ Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Citratus) Herb Oil* ∙ Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora) Oil ∙ Juniper (Juniperus Communis) Branch Oil ∙ Geranium (Pelargonium Graveolens) Leaf Oil* ∙ Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Flower Oil ∙ Patchouli (Pogostemon Cablin) Leaf Oil ∙ Bay Laurel (Laurus Nobilis) Leaf Oil * ∙ Mediterranean cypress (Cupressus Sempervirens) Branch Oil* ∙ (Carrot (Daucus Carota) Seed Oil ∙ Neroli (Citrus Aurantium Amara) Leaf Oil ∙ Clary sage (Salvia Sclarea) Flower Oil ∙ Linalool* ∙ Geraniol** ∙ Citronellol** ∙ Limonene** ∙ Benzyl Benzoate** ∙ Eugenol**∙ Methyleugenol*** Organic
** Naturally occurring in essential oils